Our Mission Statement
At Scoil Phádraig Naofa we have high expectations. We educate for success, valuing and respecting everyone in our community, promoting confidence to achieve our full potential. At Scoil Phádraig Naofa we aim to create a school which:
- Places importance on achievement.
- Helps children to become independent learners within a secure, friendly and stimulating environment.
- Recognises children as individuals, giving them the confidence to reach their full potential in all aspects of school life.
- Helps children communicate with each other, recognising and valuing our contributions in the education of all children.
- Creates a sense of responsibility, respect and caring for self, others, the environment and the wider community.
- Is well equipped to meet the challenges of a our ever changing world.
- Recognises the commitment of all, to the greater good of Scoil Phádraig Naofa.